Zircon E50 Metal Wood Wall Stud Finder Sensor Detector Locator
About the product:
- Locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4-inch (19 mm) deep on stud scan mode, and up to 1-1/2-inches deep on deep scan mode
- Wire warning detection indicates the presence of live wire up to 2" deep
- Easy-to-read LCD display indicates the location of the edges of studs
- Patented spotlite pointing system shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to mark the target
- Note: the LCD screen and patented internal technology Require a fully charged 9V battery to run effectively
The StudSensor e50 quickly and easily locates the edges of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Two scanning modes allow you to scan more surfaces in your home than normal stud finders.
StudSensor e50 Functions:
- Easy-to-read LCD display indicates stud edges.
- SpotLite Pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall marking the target.
- Ergonomic grip design allows a comfortable hold on the tool in either hand, at any angle.
- Wire Warning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches (51 mm) deep.
- Zircon's patented 'over-the-stud' indication alerts the user to start scanning in a new location should scanning begin over a stud.
2 Scanning Modes That Get the Job Done Safely and Efficiently
Use this mode to find the center, edges, and direction of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inches (19 millimeters) deep. For best results, always start in this mode when looking for studs.
Note: WireWarning detection works in both StudScan and DeepScan modes. The indicator flashes on the screen when detecting a live, unshielded wire.
If StudScan mode provides irregular readings or the Signal Strength indicator is weak, the studs might be behind more than ¾ inches (19 millimeters) of drywall. Slide the mode selector over one notch to switch to DeepScan mode. This doubles the scanning depth to 1½ inches (38 millimeters) deep and allows for increased accuracy on deeper targets.
Note: Wire Warning detection works in both StudScan and DeepScan modes. The indicator flashes on the screen when detecting a live, unshielded wire.
Wire Warning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches (51 mm) deep. This feature works in both StudScan and DeepScan modes.
The Key to Success is in the Battery
A new, fully charged 9V battery is required to steadily power the integrated LCD screen in Zircon tools. Please note that, like a cell phone or any personal electronic device, the 9V batteries needed to power Zircon tools can lose power even when sitting idle.