Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Climber II 2 Folding Camping Knives
About the product:
- Features 14 functions to equip you for everyday adventures - including 2.45" blade, corkscrew, bottle opener with screwdriver, and scissors (See product description for full list of features)
- Same exact functions as the Climber, but with textured EcoLine scales that provide a more hardwearing alternative to the traditional polished ABS scales
- Compact design makes this the perfect knife for any outdoor activity including camping, fishing, or hiking, as well as handy for everyday uses around the house or office
- Length: 3.58” (91mm), Height: .709”, Weight: 2.91 oz.
- Made in Switzerland
Fully loaded yet lightweight enough to not drag you down like a boulder, the Climber II by Victorinox Swiss Army is specially crafted to provide you with the highest-quality tools all while leaving the smallest footprint in your pack.
The Climber II, part of the Ecoline, is designed for the adventurist who wants to carry it all without the bulk. The Ecoline offers the same great ingenuity and precision as all Swiss Army Knives, but is encased in a matte finished handle. With its 14 functions and light, 2.91 oz. weight, it is an essential item for your pack.
- 1 Large Blade
- 2 Small Blade
- 3 Corkscrew
- 4 Can Opener with
- 5 – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
- 6 Bottle Opener with
- 7 – Large Screwdriver
- 8 – Wire Stripper
- 9 Reamer
- 10 Key Ring
- 11 Tweezers
- 12 Toothpick
- 13 Scissors
- 14 Multi-purpose Hook (Parcel Carrier)
From opening a bottle of wine, to untying a knot, the corkscrew is a staple in many of the 91mm models. The corkscrew is also capable of holding a mini-screwdriver.
The multi-purpose hook is only counted as one function despite the fact that it can be used to fit bicycle chains, open sardine tins, carry parcels using the knife handle instead of the string, to pull tent pegs out of the ground when camping, and much more.
These handy scissors can be used for trimming leaves, cutting off tags, clipping coupons, you name it.
The Climber II features matte finish nylon handles as an alternative to the traditional polished Cellidor handles. These textured handles are more hardwearing and provide a superior grip, even when wet.