Victorinox Spartan II
Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Spartan II Camping Knives
About the product:
- Features 12 functions to equip you for everyday adventures including 2.45" large blade, small blade, corkscrew, bottle opener with large screwdriver, and can opener with small screwdriver (See product description for full list of features)
- Same exact functions as the Spartan, but with textured EcoLine scales that provide a more hardwearing alternative to the traditional polished ABS scales
- With a small footprint and endless uses, this knife is built to optimal functionality and practicality
- Length: 3.58" (91mm), Height: .75", Weight: 2.046 oz.
- Made in Switzerland
Practical, useful and reliable - the Spartan II is the multi-tool for any situation. With 12 implements, you’ll find more than 100 uses for this companion tool. From a large blade to a bottle opener, the 3½" Spartan II Swiss Army Knife boasts unmatched quality and functionality.
The Spartan II is part of the EcoLine, which offers the same great ingenuity and precision as all Swiss Army Knives, but is encased in a matte finished handle.
12 Functions and Tech Specs:
○ 2 Small Blade
○ 3 Corkscrew
○ 4 Can Opener with
○ 5 Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
○ 6 Bottle Opener with
○ 7 Large Screwdriver
○ 8 Wire Stripper
○ 9 Reamer
○ 10 Key Ring
○ 11 Tweezers
○ 12 Toothpick
From opening a bottle of wine, to untying a knot, the corkscrew is a staple in many of the 91mm models. The corkscrew is also capable of holding a mini-screwdriver.
From punching holes in leather or cloth, to removing the foil from a wine bottle, this tool does more than meets the eye.
Also referred to as 'cap lifter', this tool easily removes bottle caps.
The Spartan II features matte finish nylon handles as an alternative to the traditional polished Cellidor handles. These textured handles are more hardwearing and provide a superior grip, even when wet.