About the product
Waterless - No spills or refilling
3 Settings for menthol vapor strength. Silent Operation
5 Scent Pads Included - Scent Pads work up to 8 hours each
Compact design is perfect for bedside use
Important safety instructions:
Read all instructions before using, especially these basic safety precautions:
Warning: To avoid electric shock hazard:
1. Appliance should always be unplugged and emptied when not in operation or while being cleaned.
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not immerse in water or other liquid.
4. Do not use or store appliance where it may fall into tub or sink. Do not reach for any appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
5. This product has a polarized plug as a safety feature. This plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit, reverse it: if the plug still doesn't fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
6. Do not use with an extension cord.
7. Unplug appliance immediately after use.
8. Only use with Vicks Menthol Vapor Pads.
Warning: to avoid the risk of burns, electric, fire or other injury:
1. Keep out of reach of children. Provide constant close supervision when appliance is used by invalids.
2. Use appliance only as described in this manual and only with attachments supplied or recommended by Kaz.
3. Never operate appliance with a damaged cord, or if appliance has been dropped or damaged.
4. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
5. Always use appliance on a firm, level surface. Do not operate on soft surfaces where vents can be blocked.
6. Do not use in area where aerosol products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
7. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Do not lay pad on furniture, countertop, carpet, or other surface as pad may damage or discolor surface.
Condition of sale:
As a condition of sale, the purchaser assumes responsibility for the proper care and use of this appliance in accordance with our printed instructions. The purchaser or user must judge for himself or herself when to use it and length of use.
Using your Vicks waterless vaporizer.
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
Use Vicks Menthol Vapor Pads with your (or other model). Each pad is specifically designed to work with the heat of the Vicks Waterless Vaporizer to gradually release soothing aromatic vapors.
1. Fully unravel cord. Failure to do so could cause overheating and possible fire hazard. Do not use with extension cords. Place waterless vaporizer on a flat, stable surface for use.
2. Open the lid of the Vicks waterless vaporizer.
3. Place one scent pad over the heat vents.
4. Lower lid and press down firmly to lock.
5. Turn the unit on using the switch.
6. Adjust to desired setting for desired scent release.
7. Each pad is designed for single use and will last from 4 - 8 hours depending on heat. Waterless Vaporizer will feel warm to the touch. Be careful when handling.
When vapor therapy treatment is completed, move On/Off switch to the Off position. The lamp will go out. Disconnect plug from electrical outlet. Allow the Waterless vaporizer to cool before moving or replacing the pad it (see care and cleaning section).
Care and cleaning.
Caution: always disconnect the plug from the electrical outlet and let the waterless vaporizer cool down for at least 20 minutes before cleaning.
After each use:
1. Open Lid and wipe the scent tray dry with a clean cloth or paper towel.
2. Store in a cool dry place.
3. Do not submerge in water or use other materials to clean the unit.