Source Naturals - Glutathione Subl Complex, 50mg, 100 tablets
About the product:
- A key element of the liver's detoxifying process
- Also the precursor for glutathione peroxidase, a major free radical-scavenging enzyme
- Recent scientific research indicates that molybdenum may provide necessary nutritional support for chemically sensitive individuals
- Riboflavin is the precursor for FAD, a coenzyme that recycles used GSH
- Sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, allowing for quick entry into the system
Dietary supplement. Orange flavored sublingual. Reduced Glutathione Sublingual Complex contains glutathione (GSH), a key element of the liver's detoxifying process, and also the precursor for glutathione peroxidase, a major free radical scavenging enzyme.