Poweradd 7200mAh Solar Panel Portable Charger Power Bank
- Equipped with a compact solar panel, which could recharge the Apollo itself under sunshine for emergency purpose while outdoor (kindly note that the solar panel is only design for emergency, not a primary source of charging).
- Superior portability design (5.9" x 3.1" x 0.6"), easily hang it on your bagpack with the inluded hook, hands-free on the go.
- Build-in Lithium Polymer battery cells: anti-explosion, lightweight, compact and reliable. Long lifespan with more than 500 recharging times.
- Compatible with most 5V USB-charged devices, 7200mAh could charge an iPhone thrice, or a large capacity smartphone twice, or an iPad mini once.
Long press the power button around 3 seconds to turn the Apollo on, and also long press the power button around 3 seconds to turn the Apollo off.
→Compact size design for superior portability, with the free hook, you may just hang it on your bagpack while outdoors, easy to carry on the go.
→Since the output port is USB, it can be used to charge your smartphones, tablets, or any other 5V USB-charged devices.
Always be prepared to power
→With the Poweradd Apollo, you could get get 3 empty-to-full charges for an iPhone, almost 2 charges for a large capacity smartphone like galaxy S4, or one charge for an iPad. Wherever and whenever, it always be prepared to power.
● Working Temperature: -20~60 degrees centigrade.
● Solar charging is specially designed for emergencies, it's not a primary source of charging due to the compact solar panel size, which may take a long time. In general usage, we recommend charge the Apollo via an adapter or computer to shorten the charge time.