About the product:
- The pacifier brand distributed in hospitals nationwide
- Used by medical professionals to calm newborns
- Orthodontic; respects the natural development of baby's teeth and gums
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe and can be sterilized
- Sized and shaped for baby's mouth
- Hospital-grade silicone
- Durable, one-piece construction
- Packaging may vary
Philips Avent Soothie
Supports Healthy Oral Development
Distributed by hospitals nationwide, the Philips Avent Soothie helps calm and soothe newborns. It has a unique shape that comfortably fits newborn mouths without inhibiting normal development.
Strong Silicone Construction for Comfort and Durability
For durability and long-lasting comfort, the Soothie pacifier is made of hospital-grade silicone without any detectable taste or odor, making it more likely to be accepted by your baby. The nipple is strong and smooth and resists becoming sticky, discolored or misshapen.
Easy to Sterilize
To sterilize, put pacifiers in a Philips Avent steam sterilize or boil for five minutes. Philips Avent pacifiers and their snap-on hygienic caps are also dishwasher safe.