Wake up with radio or buzzer
This stylish Philips clock radio looks nice and wakes you in time. It has built-in FM radio and gives you a choice of waking up to your favorite station or the buzzer.
Start the day your way
- Wake up to your favorite radio tune or a buzzer
- FM digital tuning with presets
- Gentle wake for a pleasant wake up experience
- Repeat alarm for additional snooze
Easy to use:
- Dual alarm to wake you and your partner at different times
- Sleep timer for easy falling asleep to your favorite music
- Battery back-up ensures memory of time during power failure
Sound, Power, & Dimensions
- Sound system: mono
- Output power (RMS): 200 mW
- Volume Control: digital
- No. of alarms: 2
- Alarm source: Buzzer, FM radio
- Snooze (repeat alarm): Yes, 9mins
- 24 hours alarm reset
- Sleep timer: 15/ 30/ 60/ 90/ 120 mins
- Power type: AC Input
- AC power input: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Battery type: AAA
- Number of batteries: 2
- Product dimensions (WxDxH): 130 x 46 x 130 mm
- Product weight: 0.26 kg
FM digital tuning with presets
Digital FM radio offers you additional music options to your music collection on your Philips audio system. Simply tune into the station that you want to preset, press and hold the preset button to memorize the frequency. With preset radio stations that can be stored, you can quickly access your favorite radio station without having to manually tune the frequencies each time.
To counter oversleeping, the Philips Clock radio has a snooze feature. Should the alarm ring and you wish to continue sleeping a bit longer, simply press the Repeat Alarm button once and go back to sleep. Nine minutes later the alarm will ring again. You can continue to press the repeat alarm button every nine minutes until you turn off the alarm altogether.
Start your day right by waking up gently to a gradually escalating alarm volume. Normal alarm sounds with a preset volume are either too low to wake you up or are so uncomfortably loud that you are rudely jolted awake. Choose to wake up to your favorite music, radio station or buzzer alarm. Gentle wake's alarm volume gradually increases from subtly low to reasonably high in order to gently rouse you.
The Philips audio system comes with two alarm times. Set one alarm time to wake you up and the other time to wake up your partner.