Oster A6 Heavy Duty Dog Pet Animal Grooming Clipper Trimmer
Introducing the ultimate clipping machine, from Oster. The A6 clipper combines Oster’s most compact ergonomic design ever built with a high efficiency, precision tuned, heavy duty motor that runs at over 4,000 SPM. It also features a patent pending drive system that provides an ultra-smooth and efficient cutting experience for the user. For additional comfort we have also added new patent pending VIBRATION ISOLATORS, that are centered around the motor, to help absorb vibration and noise resulting in a natural feel for all day grooming.
Features & Benefits:
• Patent Pending angled eccentric drive system & precision calibrated motor are designed for a ultra-smooth efficient cutting performance.
• ZINC ALLOY technology combines a lightweight ergonomic feel with heavy duty long lasting durability. Unlike other clippers that are made with just plastic.
• Patent pending Vibration Isolators are centered around the motor to help absorb vibration and noise resulting in a natural feel for all day grooming.
• A specially designed Clipper Faceplate to help keep the hair out while still being able to access the drive lever for quick and easy maintenance.
• 3 Speeds provide the ultimate in versatility while grooming with convenient 1-Handed operation Up to (Hi: 4,400 SPM Medium: 3,600 SPM Lo: 3,100 SPM)
• A high efficiency motor provides a cooler running experience.
• Weighing in at 0.81lbs (12.9 ozs) – it’s our lightest clipper minimizing hand fatigue
• Uses all A5 Detachable Blades
Includes CryogenX Blade
Oster Professional blades are produced from high quality carbon steel and handcrafted to our rigorous standards, for enduring precision and performance. Our Crryogenic-X blade treatment further enhances the hardening process. The blade cutting surfaces are sharpened, finished and tested with proven processes for blades that continue to stand the test of time.
Patent pending drive system with precision-calibrated motor delivers ultra-smooth and efficient cutting experience. Zin alloy technology combines a lightweight feel with long –lasting durability in a compact, yet heavy-duty clipper.