Omron HEM-432C Manual Inflation BP Blood Pressure Monitor
- Manual blood pressure monitor is the simplest way to take blood pressure readings at home
- Displays blood pressure and pulse readings in seconds on a large digital panel
- Measuring blood pressure at home prevents inaccurate "white-coat" readings
- Cuff fits arms 9 to 13 inches in circumference
- Main unit measures 4.125 x 3.125 x 5.375 inches (WxHxD)
Omron HEM 432C Digital Blood Pressure Monitor-Manual Inflation
Taking your blood pressure is easy with the lightweight and convenient HEM-432 blood pressure monitor. Simply wrap the cuff around your arm and squeeze the bulb to begin inflation. In seconds, your blood pressure and pulse readings are displayed on the large digital panel.
The HEM-432 has been tested, evaluated and proven to meet the rigorous safety and accuracy standards set by independent organizations.
Manual blood pressure monitors require the individual to manually inflates the monitor, which is accomplished by squeezing the bulb to the necessary inflation level.
Omron's monitors are clinically proven for accuracy so you can use the HEM-432C to track your blood pressure and pulse progress as your work towards a healthier lifestyle.