Omron Electrotherapy Long Life 2-Pieces Pads TENS EMS
About the product:
- Pre-gelled, self-stick pads are comfortable and soft.
- 2.5 inches x 4 inches for multiple pains.
- Compatible with Omron Electrotherapy Units only.
Use and Care
Good up to 150 Uses, Washable up to 10 Times
Here's how to get started:
- Remove and discard plastic film from pads.
- Connect either electrode to any pad.
- Place pads only on normal, intact, dry, clean, and healthy skin.
- In between uses, keep cord connected to the pads and place pads on the pad holder with the adhesive side down onto each side of the holder.
- Wrap the cord around the pad holder and store in a cool, dry place.
Pad Placement Guide
Attach both pads on the lower back with the backbone in the center. Do not place on the backbone or the spine.
Attach both pads on the shoulder according to your pain.
Attach both pads on either side of the area with pain.
Upper Arm - Elbow
Attach both pads on either side of the region or joint where you feel pain.
Ankle – Foot
Attach pads on the left for pain on the outside of your ankle/foot. Attach the pads on the right for pain on the inside of your ankle/foot. (Do not place on the bottom of both feet at the same time).
Attach both pads on the calf/leg where you feel pain. (Do not place electrode pads on both legs at the same time).
Attach both pads above the knee or above and below the joint with pain.
Attach one pad below and above the region in pain, both on the same side (not on the spine).