Motorola ScoutTrainer25 Dog Trainer Training Collar Weatherproof
- Backlit LCD screen
- 2 Training modes: training tone only and 15 levels of static correction-from gentle to firm
- Collar low battery indicator
- Lightweight water resistant (IP54) collar
- Best fit for dogs 15lbs and up
If you're looking for a basic, affordable remote training solution, look no further than Motorola's SCOUTTRAINER25. Motorola quality with the essential training functions you need and nothing you won't use. The Training System comes with a Remote Control Unit that is paired with the Pet Collar Unit. At the push of the Static Correction Key on the Remote Control Unit, a signal is sent to the Pet Collar Unit, which delivers static correction to your dog to assist you with shaping and modifying its behavior. The Remote Control Unit is also designed with a Tone Key. At the push of the key, a tone is sent to the Pet Collar Unit. The tone function is good for giving your dog an opportunity to respond to your commands prior to pressing the Static Correction Key.
- The Remote Control Unit is also designed with a Tone Key. At the push of the key, a tone is sent to the Pet Collar Unit.
- Motorola quality with the essential training functions you need and nothing you won't use.
- Range: 150 yards. Correction mode: 9 levels static correction and warning tone.
- Collar battery: CR2450. Remote battery: 2 AAA batteries.
- Collar strap: grey nylon 3/4" wide. Owners Manual
2 Training Modes:
The Tone Button
The warning tone option does not produce any static stimulation, but a beep tone only. You can press this button for a second or two to give your dog an opportunity to respond to known commands prior to applying a static correction.
With a little bit of time and patience invested in working with your dog and your Motorola Remote Training System, you will be rewarded with years of trouble-free companionship and a much happier, well-behaved dog.
The Static Correction Button
The SCOUTTRAINER25 has 9 levels of static stimulation - a dynamic range of harmless stimulation levels to assist in discouraging inappropriate behaviors. The lowest levels are a hardly perceptible tickle, while the highest levels are very firm and used with high drive, difficult dogs under the most critical of situations.