- Talk and listen without handling your two-way radio
- Single pin and boom microphone
- Clips onto lapel or jacket for convenient use
- Push to talk (PTT) button
- Compatible With Talkabout Radios (T8500/9500/Em1000 Series) Clips Onto Lapel Allows You To Talk
- Without Holding Radio
With Motorola's 53724 Remote Speaker with Push-to-Talk Microphone, you can talk on your two-way radio hands free. Just clip it to your lapel, click the push-to-talk (PTT) button and speak into the device. Its ergonomic, easy-to-grip design is more convenient than handling the radio itself making conversation easy. This handy speaker/microphone is compatible with the Motorola Talkabout T8500, 9500 and EM1000 series.