Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy, 5.29 Oz Box
- Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is paraben free.
- Helps prevent stretch marks AND may be used DURING pregnancy, beginning in the second trimester.
- Can continue use while breastfeeding - so it’s perfect for moms
- Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is a nourishing cream formula
- Combines a unique blend of ingredients: Cepalin, a proprietary botanical extract, Hyaluronic acid, Centella asiatica plant extract
Mederma Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
started using Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy after I had my baby girl. Six months later I decided to look back at my before photos and all I can say is, 'Wow!' I am at a loss for words!
I honestly didn't think it was helping me out so much, but it is. It hasn't been instant, but it is happening. If I hadn’t used Mederma it wouldn’t look as good as it does now. Be persistent because it works! Thank you Mederma!
• Formulated and clinically shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks
• Locks moisture in to help prevent stretch marks
• May be used during pregnancy, beginning in the second trimester
• May be used while breastfeeding
• #1 Pharmacist recommended
• Results are guaranteed
• BPA Free
• Doctor recommended
You can’t start a journey until you take the first step. Let Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy show you that you can do something about your stretch marks, and they don’t have to keep the real you from shining through.
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy locks moisture in to help prevent stretch marks.* And it may be used during pregnancy, beginning in the second trimester, and while breastfeeding - so it’s perfect for moms.
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is a nourishing cream formula that combines a unique blend of ingredients:
-Cepalin, a proprietary botanical extract.
-Centella asiatica plant extract.
But what doesn't go into Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is just as important as what does. Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is paraben free.
In a survey 76% of women who used Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy for 12 weeks to reduce the appearance of stretch marks saw results, but, more importantly, were satisfied with how much their stretch marks improved. In fact, more women were satisfied with Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy than with other leading stretch mark products.1
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is clinically shown to increase the moisture content of the skin, thereby helping to keep skin more elastic and less apt to tear and form stretch marks.