HDE Professional Jeweler Diamond Tester Selector II
- Professional Diamond Selector II will indicate genuine diamond or fake
- It is designed for quick, precise, and safe diamond testing.
- Portable electronic device for distinguishing real diamonds from other simulated stones.
- If stone is Fake crystal, a simulant such as cubic zirconium ( CZ ), will be no reaction.
- Emits audible sounds to easily differentiate the readings
- Diamond indicator will be showed if the stone is a REAL diamond (Green light).
- Metal alert (continuous buzzing sound when user accidentally touches metal rather than stone).
- Large / small switch for testing diamonds +/ - 8 points.
- Batteries: 1 x 9v Battery (not included)
This Diamond Selector II offers a highly compact design that is perfect to have on you when shopping for jewelry, buying/trading diamonds, sorting through scrap jewelry, bidding at estate sales, auctions & more. This diamond tester will indicate whether your stone is a genuine diamond or fake. The cost for your Diamond Selector II is not even a fraction of the cost of a diamond, and you will gain peace of mind by knowing that you are buying a real diamond, instead of a knockoff.This Diamond Selector II tester comes with a leather bag and small testing tray for holding loose stones. It also features a low battery indicator to ensure accurate readings.