ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- REDUCES Dog Shedding By Up To 95% In Only 10 Minutes - coupled with a subtle light thinning, So you don't have to worry about unsightly hair or fur all over your house, furniture or car. Not to mention the amount of MONEY you’ll SAVE on pet grooming tools and visits with your Veterinarian or Pet Groomer! The Dog Grooming Brush so well- priced you can keep one in the house and one in the car
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY PET HAIR REMOVER - 4 inch, Strong, Stainless Steel Dog Comb, With Safe Blade Cover that protects the blades life span after you use it each time. STRONG Robust handle that simply will not break.
- GENTLE DESHEDDING BRUSH on your dog’s skin and suitable for pets with single and double coats, brushing will leave your pet with healthy skin and a shiny coat. KEEP ALLERGIES AT BAY with regular brushing of your furry companion you will reduce the likelihood and impact of allergic reactions in your home
- RECOMMENDED BY both Veterinarians and Professional Groomers. Be amazed at the results of both Cat Brush and Dog Brush for ALL SHAPES & SIZES - Small, Medium & Large – Cats and Dogs that have short, medium and long hair. Use our Pet Brush confidently on all your pets
Regular grooming with this Dog Brush and Cat Brush allows you to check on your pet's fur/skin and overall health regularly. Gentle and non - irritating it helps reduce stress on your pet by removing the loose and often itchy undercoat. Promotes healthy bonding between you and your pets.
HIGH PERFORMANCE QUALITY MATERIALS
Ergonomic Handle: environmentally sustainable, non-slip, hypo allergenic TPR and PP, comfortable & snug fit giving you great control minus the hand cramps.
Stainless Steel Comb: 4" long rust-resistant blade, effectively reaches deep down to the undercoat
VERSATILE DETACHABLE DESIGN
Remove the Stainless Steel comb quickly & efficiently by pressing the Quick Release Button on the head of the tool.
The detached comb can even be used on its own for extra long fur or difficult to reach places.
1. STRONG, soft, durable handle that won't break
2. Non irritation 100mm stainless replacement comb
3. Use it as a stand-alone grooming tool to remove loose dead hair. Very Versatile
HOW IT WORKS:
- Simply clip comb to handle by pressing the button & sliding comb into place
- Try rewarding your pet with food,love or play to relax them beforehand
- Remove large knots or tangles before bathing or brushing
- We suggest washing your pet's coat & make sure it's dry before you start grooming
Insider Tips to Grooming...
- Start with smooth even strokes in the direction of the coat growth
- Apply only a little pressure allowing the weight of the tool to do the work for you
- Be careful to avoid sensitive areas around the face & paws
How often do I Groom?
- We recommend using 2-3 times a week for 10-15 minutes each session (more frequently during shedding seasons).
- Special Note: The amount of time it takes can vary from breed to breed