Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Power Bank Battery USBSpecification:
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2 amps (four times faster than a computer USB port). Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge
- High Capacity: Add almost two full charges to an iPhone 7 or 6s or at least one full charge to a 7 Plus, Galaxy S7, Nexus 5 or other smartphone. Or almost a 70% charge to an iPad mini 3
- Incredibly Compact: The size of a small candy bar (3.8 × 1.7 × 0.9in, 4.2oz) it fits perfectly in your pocket. Recharges in 5 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable
- PowerIQ Technology - By intelligently identifying any connected device, PowerIQ is able to deliver an optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, consoles and more.
- High Capacity - Astro E1 is equipped to provide two charges for most phones and single charges for larger devices. It uses premium cells and materials to deliver high-efficiency performance.
- MultiProtect - A combination of 10 safety features that work together to provide ultimate protection for your devices, your chargers and most importantly you.
- Maximized Portability - 5000mAh capacity squeezed into something no larger than a candy bar. Put E1 into any pack or pocket and forget its there, then bring it out for a boost when you’re running low.
With its unrivaled palm-friendly size and enough capacity for around 2 full phone charges - Astro E1 is one of the world’s most popular portable chargers.
Slip it into your pocket, completely forget it’s there, then bring it out for a boost when you’re running low.
- 2 Charges for Most Phones.
- High-Speed Universal Charging.
- Unbeatable Portability.
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• It is advised not to use in confined, poorly ventilated spaces (e.g. pockets)
• Charging data is calculated in screen-off (standby) mode.
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed) Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.